The following terms apply to your use of this website owned by Born into a Pandemic CIC, registered in England with number 13368180 and with its registered office at 5 Fishers Mead, Long Ashton, Bristol, BS41 9EF (BIP) including any use of BIP content, User Content (defined below), articles, publications, guidance notes, or other documentation, forums, information or knowhow (together Content) posted on the https://bornintoapandemic.com website (the Website). By using the Website, you acknowledge and agree that:
1. BIP and its licensors own the copyright in the Content of the Website. You may download and print Content from the Website solely for your own purposes and/or personal use. You must not copy, reproduce or use the Content for any other reason. You must not use the Content for commercial exploitation. You must not change, redistribute, scrape or harvest the Content, or reproduce, frame or deep-link it on any other website without the express written permission of BIP. If You would like to establish or publish a link to the Website please contact us at email@example.com.
2. Submissions to BIP: We may now or in the future permit users to post, upload, transmit through, or otherwise make available on the site (collectively, “submit”) messages, recipes, text, illustrations, files, images, graphics, photos, comments, videos, information, content, and/or other materials (User Content). We have the right to publish, edit or reject any User Content that you send us either via email, via the site or in writing via post for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without payment to you.
By submitting User Content to us, simultaneously with such posting, you automatically grant to us a worldwide, fully-paid, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully sublicensable, and transferable right and license to use, record, sell, lease, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works based upon (including, without limitation, translations), publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, publish and otherwise exploit the User Content (in whole or in part) as BIP, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate. We may exercise this grant in any format, media or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such User Content. We will use reasonable endeavours to seek separate permission from you if we decide to use your User Content in books, exhibitions or for special media requests.
You agree that you will not submit any User Content protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, or other intellectual property, personal, contractual, proprietary or other right owned by a third party without the express permission of the owner of the respective right. You are solely liable for any damage resulting from your failure to obtain such permission or from any other harm resulting from User Content that you submit. You represent, warrant, and covenant that you will not submit any User Content that:
- violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, including, but not limited to, any copyright, trademark, moral right, or other third party right of any person or entity;
- impersonates another or is unlawful, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, obscene, harassing or otherwise objectionable;
- contains a formula, instruction, or advice that could cause harm or injury;
- the licensed use by us hereunder would result in us having any obligation or liability to any party.
We rely on you to present us with User Content that contains accurate and factual material. We assume no responsibility for the accuracy of information provided on BIP, nor do they represent the views or opinion of BIP.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you waive any and all claims you may now or later have in any jurisdiction to so-called “moral rights” or rights of “droit moral” with respect to the User Content.
We reserve the right to display advertisements in connection with your User Content and to use your User Content for advertising and promotional purposes.
3. We provide Content on the Website for general information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice (or any other kind of advice) and should not be relied on for this purpose. No Content is likely to be comprehensive or wholly suitable for use in any specific situation. A complete review of its terms and other implications must be carried out if you wish to use it for a specific matter. If you have a question about any Content of the Website please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. BIP provides the Content in good faith but any use of it is at your own risk. Any Content provided will reflect only English law principles, except where expressly stated otherwise. BIP gives no warranty or representation that the Content is accurate, complete or up-to-date and has no liability for its use. BIP has no obligation to provide any information to update or correct Content provided on the Website.
5. While BIP takes reasonable precautions to prevent computer viruses and other malicious programs on the Website, BIP has no liability for them. Information sent via the Website will pass over public telecommunications networks. BIP makes no representation or warranty the Website will operate without interruption or error and disclaims all liability for interruptions and errors.
6. The Website and some Content may contain links to other websites. BIP accepts no responsibility or liability for: (a) any material or services supplied by or contained on any third-party website linked from or to any Content or the Website; or (b) any use of personal data by such third party.
7. Any limit or disclaimer of liability in these Terms limits or disclaims liability in contract, for negligence, breach of implied terms, or arising on any other basis, except for liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of BIP, its directors, consultants, agents, sub-contractors or employees, fraud, fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law.
8. If any of these Terms are held by a court to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, the rest of these Terms shall remain in full force.
9. If you believe any Content available on the Website infringes your intellectual property rights, please provide details of your rights to such content to email@example.com.
Updated: 5th May 2021